[at-l] leaving

AT-Lers,

Another thru hiker is off.  I've enjoyed the list and thank-you for all
your help.  Tomorrow is finally the big day for me, a little later than
originally planned, but I'm going!!!  Bye!!!  (I'm so psyched I could do a
whole row of exclamation points and still have some left over!!!)

I thought I would post this nice last post to the list bidding everyone
farewell, etc.  but it wasn't high enough on the priority list.  A simple
bye suffices nicely.  Ya'all have a great summer now.

Teresa Beachy