[at-l] re: pct-l, thruhiking list

this post came in on the pct-l this morning.
this is a classic example of using the list for thruhiking advice/help.
you just don't need to do this on the AT, it seems, things are much closer,
easier to find, more hikers to help, etc.

>>>   I'm looking for some assistance for my husband who's coming off the
trail tomorrow due to some severe blisters and what he calls red spots
around his ankles.  Plan right now is to bus from Warner Springs to El
Cajon transit center, San Diego, and I've found him a place to hole up
in Mission Valley till Tuesday, when the bus can get him back to
Warner.  Question is around medical help, it's sounds like antibiotics
are needed.  Where's a decent Urgent Care clinic near public
transportation?  Appreciate the help.  Please contact me directly at
********  Thanks   <<<