[at-l] Trail days

I just found out that there is a good chance I can go to Trail days with the
Redhead.  I will be coming in on 81s.  Any info on directions, what to expect
(like best place to put up tent, do you take all your food or are there good
local restruants) will be appreciated.  There has been some concern expressed
by several about the amount of mail lately.  I know I have contributed to the
volume, but am really excited about this whole thing, and am trying to learn.
Everyone has been very helpful.  Perhaps some of you could email me privately
so as not to burden other members who already know all this stuff...
Patty