[at-l] Re: ATML LNT

The purity of urine, devoid of Urinary Tract Infections, of course.   As a
teen, my doctor advised my mother to put urine on my face to alleviate the
redness of my acne and to cleanse the surface of the skin.  It was utterly
disgusting to me at the time.  I'm not really sure if it worked or not.
Years later I found my mother doing the same thing with her hands to treat
a rash condition.  She was a believer.

Wanna shake hands now?

"Time-Maker" - Ern Grover
www.tick-tock.com

"We cannot all be great --- but we can attach ourselves to a great cause."
anon