Re: [at-l] Gear Head Post

At 07:13 AM 5/7/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Gang,
>
>I just got chastised off-list about one of my postings.  Oh well,
>life is too short to chastise people.   The individual also
>complained about the number of e-mails that he has to read.

Sounds like an off post message I got. The individual obviously doesnt read
all the messages he complains about or he would have seen that the comment
myself and another fellow (maybe it was you) made were in reference to
another post and a thread a couple days before.

>Water Bottles

  It is a pain digging it out
>of my pack so i have a tendency to go long periods without water
>which spells trouble for me.

I solved that problem several years ago. I got a mesh and elastic bottle
pouch that fits on my pack waste band. It holds a 32 oz. bottle. Works
great. I got it at the local outfitters. Something like $8.00 I believe. I
think campmor has them also.

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>