Re: [at-l] Warning: long post for women hikers

<< And when you meet good folks you can trust--and there are a lot
 of them out there, many many more than the occasional spooky
 person--enjoy their company.  The experience of trust and community with
 relative (or total!) strangers will change your life.

 happy trails,

 Amazin' Grace

I should just highlight your whole post!!  Your advice is exactly what I was
looking for.  Practical advice, some do's and don'ts, along with encouragment.
Even if I decide to never hike alone, most of the time it will be with another
woman, like my sister and of course, The Redhead.  So your advice will still
be very beneficial.  You are truely "Amazin".
Patty

Patty