Re: [at-l] Water treatment

Tom Williams wrote:
>Bucky wrote:

>> Hmmm...I wonder whether this stuff might be homebrewable with
>> a little ethyl alcohol and, oh, aloe or something similar.

>I think I have some of that in a can labeled "Sterno" somewhere....

Nah, that's a jellified fuel more like napalm, the recipe for
which I already know. I'm thinking more along the lines of
thickening ethyl *slightly* with some kind of corn hunkers
type of spoo. Instead of making Molotov Cocktails, you make
Kitty Dukakis Cocktails.

Come to think of it, here's another question I have regarding
alcohol-based sanitizers: Is there a danger of instant frostbite
if you use it in below 10°F temperatures?

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->