Re: [at-l] NYC: Metro-North to AT?

y'all

  Otay, This is what i know about this....

  The AT stop in West Pawling NY is on the AT. The trail actually goes across
the station platform. I did it as a day hike many moons ago and I will be
looking to return this summer. I'll make some inquiries into it and let you
know what I find. it'll be cool if you do the same.

  Pitchfork