Re: [at-l] New AT Shelter Warning Signs

At 4:02 PM -0500 5/6/98, Eric A. Lyngaas wrote:
>> Just stating the obvious facts.  Felix is in the Guiness Books and is
>>special.
>
>Isn't Guinness spelled wit two n's? :)
>
>Eric

hi Eric,

Oh Oh, hope spelling isn't part of a hiker knowledge base. I am still into
white strips, blue dots, red poka dots, etc.

Maybe I should send out a sos:

 blue dot, blue dot, blue dot, white blaze, white blaze, white blaze, red
dot, red dot, red dot  ... --- ...

Besides I told ya, Felix is special... he's in the Guinness Book that only
has 1 n in the title... would you expect anything else of Felix..

Felix can do no wrong...  or was that right? Actually the black bean gas
explosion blew away the other N.. it wasn't nailed down good enough.. :) -Tom