Re: [at-l] Warning: long post for women hikers

In a message dated 98-05-06 09:36:16 EDT, clines@cfw.com writes:

>  (and the weapon issue is probably best avoided,
>  >like politics and religeon.)
>
>  I disagree on this point Patty. Nothing political about discussing self
>  protection on the trail.

Well, Daryl, this sentence might have been prompted by my vivid description of
the wars over cell phones, guns, and beer.  In fact, i am shocked she even
mentioned the word "gun" after that.  But - she's a redhead also, what can I
say? :)  I am curious if everyone else agrees about the hiking alone.  So I
guess I will read on :)

The Redhead