Re: [at-l] The Flashlight caper...

I disagree with both of you.  Don't use a heavy battery at all.  The wire
and the bulb and a ripe lemon is all you need.  The lemon is a "natural"
battery (using common table salt to start the reaction).

If it doesn't work, make lemonade.

If you're really a conservationist, use a solar cell to run the bulb.  But
be prepared to keep the lemon to make lemonade.

"Time-Maker" - Ern Grover
www.tick-tock.com

"We cannot all be great --- but we can attach ourselves to a great cause."
anon

http://www.hack.net/lists *