[at-l] Thanks at-l ers!

Thanks to all of you who reassured me that at-l was the list for those
who just want to chat about hiking, and not get into a flame war over it.
 I'm staying here, and leaving the purity wars to those on the other list
who are into that.  Happy (and pure)  trails to them.  May their feet
never blister, their packs never chafe, and their water bottles never run
dry.

Also, in my post asking about the difference between the lists, I think I
said "WATL" instead of "ATML."   That was an error--I realized later that
 ATML is the list I meant to refer to, and I know WATL is the list for
women.  Sorry if anyone was confused!

happy trails,--and thanks to the at-l list administrators for providing
this sane space!

Amazin' Grace