[at-l] Stuf on the list

There have certainly been some strange, repeating and off-topic threads
on the list lately.  We might have to go to a moderated list if this
keeps up!!  Oh well.  On topic, I'm happy to report that my section of
the AT is doing fine.  Weeds haven't popped up yet, and the blowdowns
have been cleared (not by me, but thanks to others).  I was up there on
the first inspection trip of the year.  Few places need some erosion
repair, but not too bad and not getting worse.  Need a couple of new
blazes (thanks to a suggestion by a hiker on a week long trip).
   Bye for now.
   By the way, I picked up a couple of good books and t-shirts on sale
at the ATC web site.  Worth checking out.
   Jim NTNY