[at-l] Re: moose piss

On Tue, 05 May 1998 11:30:04 -0700 Michael Henderson
<mikeh@royalrobbins.com> writes:
>snip
>speaking of moose piss, anyone heard from our quebecoise, cindi?  is
>she still on the list?
>
>(hmmm, that didn't sound too flattering  :)
>
>slainte...
>>
>mike

Hey Mike, last time I heard from her, we where discussing eating
squirrels and she was about to mortar her neighbors (or at least a rock
wall). She's in the army and was talking about moving. I suppose she's
preparing for the Francophile wars. :-)

parlez plus lentement, s'il vous plait

le elf'bois