[at-l] Lighen up please!

OK,

Those of you who have sent me private blistergrams over this
at-l vs atml thing can stop now (14 received so far).

I NEVER SAID TO DROP AT-L. OK?

This was proposed by the list maintainer in response to my simple, nieve query
as to why we have two lists with the same focus.

Man, for a group that keeps saying at-l is a great list because the people
here are friendly and more open to discussing controversial topics, many of
you are really uptight.

Take a hike. Please.

-Paddler .... bruised and bleeding, but still GA>ME in 99