[at-l] Whos to Judge

** This message was posted to AT-L from the AT-L/PCT-L/IAT-L website
** by our guest Karl F Erpenbeck <karlinda@cybertours.comm>
** Please use the address <karlinda@cybertours.comm> to reply to the sender.

I believe every body should be able to hike thair own hike with out the threat of being judge by someone else. I also believe in following rules and regulations to, to protect the enviorment and ensure the safety of others. But, what Idont agree with is this up roar about people carrying certain objects in thair own packs. You should be able to carry what you want,as long its not illegal. Who cares if you see some one using a cell phone on the trail, if you don,t like move on. this is a free country and people have the right to make thair own decision. So lets keep it that way and try to respect each other eaven through we may not always agree with each other.