[at-l] A note about "Non-member submissions"

Just a quick reminder:

    If you see one of your own posts returned to you as a non-member
submission, don't worry!  It just means that your subscribed address
doesn't match the address that you sent your post from.   The reason
that the list software barfs on this is to prevent non-members from
spamming the list with advertisements.

    Milt and I see these bounces, forward them on to the list and then
add the address you posted from to an "exception" list that allows your
messages to get through in the future.    I'm sure that after a couple
of weeks of this we'll have the majority of addresses weeded out and
these bounces will be few and far between, so hang in there!

    As a side note, this new policy has already stopped a number of
spams from getting to the list!

Ryan Brooks
ryan@inc.net