Re: [at-l] profit

At 08:53 AM 5/5/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Gee, and no one even mentioned the restaurants... : - )  LOL
>Skeeter
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

Reastraunts .......  uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm. Juicey cheeseburger with lettuce,
onion, pickel, mustard, french fries .....  uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm. They sure
taste good after a couple of days on the trail eating dehydrated stuff.  :-)

We have a ritual after caving in the Franklin W.Va. area or backpacking at
Dolly Sods. We always stop at Thompsons reastraunt in franklin on the way
home for their cheese burgers and fries.

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>
   Outdoor pictures:  <http://www.cfw.com/~clines/outdoors> UPDATED 4/28/98