Re: [at-l] why at-l and atm-l

 Extract:  "From what we have heard, we are not the only ones who have been
>banned from the discussions, either for involvement in the flame wars,
>or for expressing opinions that Wingfoot disagreed with."

I'll 2nd or 10th that.

I for one do not agree with WF's cellphone plan:

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/2646/atmlouthouse.gif

I think the idea is just phewie.. From a very personal opinion, my
wife who has great difficulty walking in a mall let alone Katahdin
desires me to "call her" from the trail for numerous family matters.

I don't think calling from an outhouse would bring a freshness of air
to our conversation.

I do use the hikenet approach... please don't use the cell phone within
100 feet of the trail or in campsite areas.  but that is my plan only.

Oh there I go again with that diversive cell phone issue.. I'll hang up
again but like those teleoperators  It keeps ringing from inside my
backpack: " I'll will be back "..

Sorry but had too much Gorp...

-Tom