Re: [at-l] CDT List?

Earl Needham wrote:

>         Is there a mailing list, similar to these, that covers the Continental
> Divide Trail?  If so, how do I find it?
>
>         Thanks,
>         Earl

Earl, there isn't an e-mail list, but there is a forum site at the GORP
forums at http://www2.gorp.com/forums/Main.cfm?CFApp=6.  It actually has
several forums, with the CDT as one of the topic areas.  It isn't very
active, though I have posted several questions there and gotten some
good, but usually private, replies. Ryan's PCT-L is a good e-mail list
for discussion on the PCT.  I don't think there are enough of us
prospective CDT thruhikers yet - give it a few years.

Ginny