[at-l] AT-L and ATML

Ryan...

I for one am not on both lists.  I can only deal with so much email
on a daily basis, so I am perfectly happy with THIS list.  Please
don't discontinue it!!  I feel at home here and don't want to
move.  Can't explain why I am not ATML.  Just that I've found what
I need here, information, fun, met some great folks.  I guess if this
list went away, I would have to go to ATML.  I'd rather stay here.

Thanks for all your hard work and Milt, too!

Sharon

Sharon Sharpe
Head Athletic Trainer
Wellesley College