Re: [at-l] Why at-l and atml?

The double postings do get to be a bit much sometime.  I try to limit
their use to announcements and limit my replies to the list
where the discussion is the heaviest. And I slip up frequently.
But deleting the extras is no biggie for me.

Ryan started AT-L years ago.  Wingfoot wanted a strong
e-mail presence associated with Trailplace when he started it
a year+ ago.  There is also a women's and teen's ATML list
and I think one for AT-Maintainers as well as the one he has
exclusively for the new trail class.  You'd be surprised how
many people do not belong to both lists. So if you have an
announcement about the Trail or a good gear sale it's good
to post to both.  Currently there is a big discussion on
ATML about serious stuff.  I once characturized ATML
as being more for serious stuff while AT-L was more silly,
but I have to retract that since Feeelix is on both ;^)