Re: [at-l] A small logistics problem

I started my son when he was 8 and my 7 year old nephew is going to dolly
Sods with us weekend after this coming one. I would think that the age
would depend on the kid. But I'm no expert. I have always started my kids
on stuff as soon as they showed an interest. Never thought much about the
age. I taught my son to fly a plane when he showed an interest in it.  He
was doing take offs unassisted at age 10.

At 04:53 AM 5/4/98 EDT, you wrote:
> Happy trails,
>  >>

>When Cassy is old enough to hike on her own we will re-think the Toney thing.
>For planning purposes, about how old do kids need to be before they are
>productive on the trail?  Seriously, are there many young kids out there?
>Grandma's worry about things like this.
>Patty

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.