[at-l] Damascus, VA

Hi all:

I live in Boone, NC...not to far from the VA line and Damascus...the town
that everyone says is the friendliest on the trail.  Well, last night, my
boyfriend and I drove up to Damascus to have a look around (HWY 58 is
NEVER-ENDING!!!) and get a brochure on Trail Days...we hope to be attending
at least one day of this event, probably the 16th of May.    ANYWAY..we
passed a friendly looking place called Dot's Inn and we were wondering if
this was a popular place for hikers to crash..because it was a very short
distance up the road from where the trail crosses HWY 58.  After we looked
around a bit, we decided to try our luck and buy a couple of lottery
tickets.....and what do you know....we won FIFTY bucks ....We had already
agreed that Damascus was a very friendly place....but that just topped it
all off...we really like it now.  Are any of you planning on going to Trail
Days?   It sounds like lots o fun..we are looking forward to it.

Just Curious,
Caroline
You can respond to this e-mail online.
If you have ICQ my ICQ# is 5773970
If you don't have ICQ you can page me through:
* My Personal Communication Center: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/5773970 (go
there and try it!)
* Or you can send me e-mail to 5773970@pager.mirabilis.com
You can download ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
Include your ICQ details in YOUR e-mail signature:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html
My Work Telephone Number is: 704-266-7773--