Re: [at-l] Lightweight flashlight?

>	I've taken a Mini-Maglite, the type that uses 2 AA batteries, and I've
>lightened it down to 2.8 ounces, batteries included.  This is substantially
>lighter than it was in its original form.

I use the MiniMaglite with 2 AAA batteries.  I don't know its weight but it is
considerably lighter then the 2 AA model.  I can clip this light to the brim
of my baseball cap to use as a headlamp.  I carry a set of extra batteries and
there is a spare bulb hiddedn inside the flashlight under the contact spring.
I get just the right amount of light needed for night hiking.  Works great for
me.

							Art