Re: [at-l] Titanium cooking pot

>	put veggies in water
>	boil water
>	add filler (rice, grits, cous-cous, etc.)

Grits !!!!!!!! You eat Grits !!!!!!!   (-:

Guess what I had for supper.  Hominy. BTW you northern folk who were
talking about us southern folk eating hominy , I just found out from my
wife who is originally from Norristown Pa. on the outskirts of
Philthydelphia, that they ate hominy up there when she was little. Seems
its big amoung the Pa. dutch mennonites of which she is one. They didnt
have grits though. She never ate them till she met me. Shoot we werent
going to send all our good eat'n up thar.  :-)

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>
   Outdoor pictures:  <http://www.cfw.com/~clines/outdoors> UPDATED 4/28/98