Re: [at-l] Re: Trail Fest, as *I* saw it...

CHoover241 wrote:
> << Actually Felix and Becca are just the two sides of felix. >>
>
> I saw Felix and Becca at the same time!  He must have done it with
> mirrors.

Choovers, in your condition, you were seeing lots of things, two or three
of 'em, in fact. Which reminds me, I am leaning to agreeing with Wingfoot
on the beer thing. Saturday night I had a couple. One thing lead to
another and I ended up getting a full body massage from a man I barely
know and a big "MW" tattooed on my thigh. It just ain't worth it folks.
P.S. to Milt Webb: The knot is still there, but it ain't sore like it
was.

--
Felix
Quote of the Week: "Your water's on fire!!!"