[at-l] Equipment

Ok, you experienced people are going to get really bored.  Please bear with
me.  If Darlin' daughter hadn't moved away she could be here doing all this
darn shopping and I would just bow to her judgement.

My sister and I are going to price some gear today, and we started out with LL
Bean catalog.  I like the sound and price of their Mt. Washington sleeping
bags and back packs.  (bag is 2 lb and pack is 5 lb 2oz.)  But is the quality
any good?  Bag is for 20 degrees and I won't be out there if it's any colder
than that.

Thanks for all your help
Patty