Re: [at-l] Trip Report

At 01:08 PM 4/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Date:          Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:40:42 -0400
>To:            Tom Williams <Williams@AB.EDU>
>From:          Clines <clines@cfw.com>
>Subject:       Re: [at-l] Trip Report
>
>>>I love to sit and listen to the river but I cant sleep with the
>>>sound. I know I'm wierd. :-) At the beach I cant stay in a water
>>>front room because the sound of the waves crash to shore keeps me
>>>awake all night. Do like the beach much anyways. Cant see any
>>>mountains from there. :-)
>        Daryl Cline WB4YEX
>
>No kidding? That is kinda weird. I'm in heaven listening to any kind
>of water sound, or any soft constant sound for that matter, ie rain,
>wind, frogs, owls, etc. Interesting...

I love listening to the rain at night. Especially in a tent. Just somthing
about streams and waves. I have been called alot of things in my life but
"normal" has never been one of them.  :-)

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>
          Outdoor pictures:  <http://www.cfw.com/~clines/outdoors>