Re: [at-l] Why not a Mouse-proof Container?

At 11:57 AM 4/28/98 -0400, you wrote:
>this discussion made me think of the film developing tanks i use that
>are made by kinderman.  The older ones have metal lids that fit over
>the tank.  these would be too heavy since they are made of stainless
>steel and if dinged the lids no longer fit but something similar must
>be out there made of lighter materials such as Aluminum.  I carry as part of

Well I use the Bakelite type tanks in the darkroom. They dont dent but they
are probably not much less weight then the stainless steel ones.

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>
          Outdoor pictures:  <http://www.cfw.com/~clines/outdoors>