Re: [at-l] Why not a Mouse-proof Container?

Now that's a winner!  What a superb idea!  When you get that one figured
out, start working on dehydrated water.  That would make hiking much
easier.

Ern Grover "Time-Maker"
http://www.tick-tock.com

"When you forgive a wrong, you'll surely confuse the person who did it."
Anon.