Re: [at-l] Oh Bother!

In a message dated 98-04-28 00:00:20 EDT, RussDade@aol.com writes:

<< Wind is what I've been hearing a lot of on this list lately... And some of
it
 from Wingfoot...  Hmm Gun/Cell phone....  Oh bother is right....

 Glad I missed (didn't miss much) the last month worth of posts. It is getting
 easy
 to delete my AT-L mail just by reading the subject line... Cell phone and Gun
 posts are losers, Kahley and Pooh bear posts are keepers....  Felix.........
 Well, ya never can tell...... >>

Tough to tell where you're coming from.  More input!   Most people have
something constructive to say, even Felix, (what a shirt!)   : )

Take two Ibuprofen and another month off,  Doctor Sly

PS A little target practice with your cell phone (as the target, of course)
should do you good!