[at-l] Solemates' journal

As many of you know, the Solemates journal is only posted up through
March 20.  I have two large packets from them right now, the earlier of
which I had completely typed in but not posted when my pc crashed and
all was lost (we're getting new software at work that is creating gpf's
all over).  The packet after that is partially typed in, but cannot be
posted until the first is re-typed.  I've spoken with Cheryl, and if
this continues to be a problem (since I no longer have a pc at home), I
will have to turn over posting responsibilities to Mark Holmes, who has
graciously offered his free time.  We will be giving it a few more days
to see if they (the techs at my office) can work out the kinks, but if
it's not within the next couple of days, I will have to give up
transcribing, and living vicariously through, the Solemates' journal.

Mark, I'll be in touch, and Wingfoot, we'll let you know by Wednesday or
Thursday if you need to change the transcriber name on their journal
page...

Thanks all, and I sincerely apologize if anyone was worried about the
Solemates due to lack of information on the journal page!

Coelura