Fwd: [at-l] Defending the Florida Trail

-- BEGIN included message

Gee, old Jeff Walters sure warns the bejeebers out of people.  For what it's
worth, in my hikes on the FT I've seen 1 coral snake less than the size of a
pencil; 2 cottonmouths, both drowsy in the cold; gators only in the Orlando
wetlands park, and they were young guys a couple of feet long.  I rode
horseback for 20 years all over the Florida countryside and saw one good-sized
rattlesnake.  I think you'd have to go looking to find all the dangers Jeff
warns about.

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com

-- END included message