No Subject

Just got back from a hike in the Shenandoah National Park. South of Swift
run gap in still closed. Thats where I needed to go. Had planned a nice
curcuit hike south of Loft mountain but had to change. Went to big Meadows
and hiked down to Hoover camp.Pooped my dog out. When we got back in the
truck he laid down on the seat, put his head in my lap and slept all the
way back to Harrisonburg. I reakon though he has to take about 3 steps for
every one of mine. I guess thats like him walking 3 miles for every one
that I walk.  They charge $10.00 to get on the drive now. Twice what it
used to be. Dont think I'll be going there again. Rather irking as nothing
was open but Big Meadows and even the pit potties in the picnic areas were
locked up tight. UMMMM Twice the cost but only 1/4 of the service. Seems
they wouldnt charge full price until they had everything up and running.
Looks like there will be plenty of firewood for the camp grounds this year
and next and next and next ......... :-). Well Take care !! and Happy
hiking.

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>