Re: [at-l] Clinton and Gore

Solar Bear wrote:

> And I, my friend, pity you for your mean-spiritedness toward the
> democratically elected Commander in Chief.  Such disrespect for our
> Constitution and our citizens wisdom in choosing their President.

I'm glad to see at least one person who realizes that any
disrespect is properly directed toward the people who put the
man in office, rather than the officeholder himself. This
isn't a dictatorship or a monarchy, after all. The current
occupant of the Oval Office didn't just materialize there.

By the way, my momma taught me long ago that just because
everyone else believes "x" doesn't make "x" right, nor does
it mean that I should also believe "x". No one should allow
their opinion of anything to be dictated by popularity.

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->