[at-l] leaving the list

Sharon, what makes you think you CAN leave this list? The only way off
the list is if we all agree you can go and what's the chance of that? We
might let you go if you give us all your gear (if we like it).   :-)

 I've been using a homemade 1oz. beer can alcohol stove since February,
anybody interested?

woodelf

P.S. It burns 70% isopropyl alcohol, I tried using beer but kept burning
my lips.