Re: [at-l] Oh Bother!

>> Did you ever hear that joke about the scientists and the fly ??

I'll have to think of the whole joke. The conclusion though was that a fly
went deaf when his wings were removed because he would fly when the
scientist told him to fly. The moral had something to do with scientist
misinterpreting a study. Its real relevent today with all the junk science
we are being bombarded with. Harrisonburg WAS a nice place. My family is
from he for several geneations back. When I was growing up there was really
no crime and it was a friendly town. Now it STINKS. (put mildly)
Developement has run ramped and no reflection on you daughter intended but
JMU has screwed up this town. Alot of the problem is big city people moving
in. They have screwed up thier cities so bad that they cant stand to live
there so they move to places like Harrisonburg and then try to tell us how
to make it the way it was where they came from. If it was so great then why
did they come here. WOOPS !! there goes my blood preasure agian. :-).

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>
          Outdoor pictures:  <http://www.cfw.com/~clines/outdoors>