[at-l] Re: ATML Clinton Gore Mark Earth Day (AP report)

Hey folks,

Lighten up.  I think this political debate is much about nothing.  The press
is trying to say that the Democrats are pro trail and the Republicans are
antitrail....this isn't true.  We must look past party and look at those
running for office or those in office to see where they stand.  Please look
long and hard and write letters if you need to and let people know where you
stand.  My Congressman here in Maryland is pro trail and is a Republican, but
he has to be pro trail.  We have so many trails in this district and so many
people use them, he would be a fool not to be.....it would be not representing
his district and he knows it because we tell him.

        choovers