[at-l] AMERICAs next ONLINE service goes MLM?

Imagine if AMERICAs big ONLINE service was an MLM and you were offering their service just one year ago? Today you might have a downline of millions!!!

		THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!!!

INTRODUCING THE FUTURE - PRE LAUNCH BEGINS TODAY - BE THE FIRST!!!

* Imagine offering

	* FREE Chat rooms
	* FREE web based E-Mail
	* FREE Web sites
        * FREE Domain name registration
	* FREE Real time online scheduling
	* FREE virtual office suites
	* FREE notification when your associates log onto the net

	* And SO MUCH MORE!!!

<A href="http://205.152.95.193/~rm0025/netbiz.html" /A> CLICK HERE TO BE FIRST

I built a downline of over 70,000 in 9 months - I WILL DO IT AGAIN!

Many of my prior associates made $1-2,000/WEEK VERY QUICKLY in the last program!
WILL YOU BE MY NEXT PARTNER?