[at-l] Re: ATML Here I go again! ;)

Diana wrote, "I was interested in maybe getting a bivy. I saw the North
Face bivy in a recent edition of Backpacker and was wondering if anyone
here has tried it or knows of any place that sells it. I wanted to see
how much it costs before I seriously consider it."

     I saw the same article, but I opted for an Integral Design Unishelter
     bivy.  I LOVE it.  It's got better access than most bivies, and enough
     room to sit up and read a book, even with the zipper zipped (by
     propping yourself against a tree or using a chair kit).

     It weighs a bit more than 2# and cost me ~$230.  Although I didn't
     climb into the North Face bivy, I did check out several of OR's
     versions, and found the Unishelter superior.

     - Hope this helps; best of luck.

                                                        J.