[at-l] Thru-hiking dogs (fwd)

Keebler wrote:
>>>From what I hear (and Rambleon can probably back me up, right?) Kramer,
the canine half of Hook and Ladder made it through all the
pup-permissible parts of the Trail last year, too.>>>>

Yup! He actually missed about 50 miles - Ladder didn't get him from his
"Smokie's vacation" until Hot Springs, and he took a few days off and
rested at his "grandpa's house" outside of Harpers Ferry while Ladder
slacked a bit to catch back up to me. Kramer needed the rest in Harpers...
his pads were quite sore, as were ours. Speaking of Hot Springs, do you
think the Wizard is still in town Keebler? :-)