Re: [at-l] Clinton and Gore do the AT at Harpers Ferry!!

WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM WITH PRESIDENT CLINTON? yes he is a dirty little
bastard but you should not classify Gore as  a bad person also, just because he is
associated.

one rotten apple doesn't always spoil the everything ...... or something like that!