RE: ATML RE: [at-l] Clinton and Gore do the AT at Harpers Ferry!!

> Tricknee wrote:
> >Why would anyone in their right mind want to see that two-bit bastard...
>

> My grandpappy always had a saying - "Don't dance in the fire when you're
> holding a gasoline can".
> Well, not really, but I'd be willing to bet thats what you just done...<g>
>
> Anyway, I laughed with you/for us at what you wrote, although it is nice
> that a President - though as you do, I believe one of dubious quality - is
> paying the AT some attention. My only worry is that his visit will start
> another "Sex on the Trail" thread<VBG :-)> (I mean , look at the
> subject of
> this message - "Clinton/Gore "do" the AT" - HA!!)

Thanks for your support.  I guess that I am gone after stating mly honest
feelings.  I do feel that Clinton and all that he stands for is part of the
core of rotteness that afflicts this country today.  That I called him a
bastard was mild at best.  There are better adjectives that I could and
should have used.

I make no apology for anything that I say or do in my life.  Folks have the
choice of disregarding what I write by deleting them or setting up a
killfile.

Wingfoot has asked me to apologize for writing the word "bastard"  He has
asked that I should do it immediately.

I have no intentions of apologogizing to members of this list and I do not
feel that I owe an apology to Wingfoot.  I am sure that he intends to kick
me from the list and that is his perogative.  Be assured that I have only
spoken my own feelings and have never denigrated anyone personally.

I hold no animosity towards Wingfoot but I do pity his mean spiritedness
toward posters to HIS list.

Actually though, I don't really give a rats ass.

Know me to be your friend.

'tricknee'