[at-l] signs in the hollow

Hey hey, my my . . .

I've managed to lose the page from my journal from when I visited a certain
hiker refuge (that shall remain nameless) south of Waynesboro, Virginia. If
you've been there, you know what I'm talking about.

I had written down some of the weird and funny sayings posted there on the
various signs--they seemed to be the main feature of its decor. Now I've
lost it. Can anyone who has visited this place recently help refresh my
memory and recall for me some of the posted sayings?

No need to reply in public.

--Rhymin' Worm