Re: [at-l] RE: IGOR

Igor doesn't carry the "C-word" thingy (I promised the Redhead I'd never
utter that word again, and you should wash out your month.  In fact, I've
gone as far as to carry an extra pepper shaker in my pack if I ever catch
anyone using the "C-word" again.

Nope, Igor is deaf, don't you know, so he has to used the Polish sign
language.  It's pretty tough on him, cause he has to hold up Ivan with one
arm, while he signs with his free arm.  By the way, he signs his name now
with an "X".  He's just catching on to the new Phonics approach.

http://www.hack.net/lists *