Re: [at-l] Regarding SPAM....

At 10:34 AM 4/20/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I love it fried, oops wrong SPAM.
>
>There has been a slight increase in the number of SPAMs that are hitting
>our list and I wanted to remind everyone that it's fine to discuss and
>devise ways to aggrevate the originator (calling their 800 number), but
>please don't resend the entire SPAM message to the list. Those SPAMMERs
>just love it when that happens ;-)
>
>The Subject: or 1st line of the message should be sufficient.

I've been redirecting their messages back to them. If everyone did that
maybe we would bury their important messages. How many people are on this
list anyway ?

Hey is that called re-spamming with thier own spam.

BTW you know what SPAM stands for with the meat type spam ????
(S)quirrels (P)ossum (A)nd (M)ice

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>