[at-l] Re: ATML 'Outen' the SACRED flame

Slim,
Thank you for selecting the word cherish instead of sacred.  I also cherish
the AT and have had sacred moments communing with God thru nature while
hiking on the AT.  I also have had the same experience on other trails.

ATami Boy  (friend of the  AT)

Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength;
they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run
and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.
(Isaiah 40: 31  NAS)