Re: [at-l] smell that smoke?

At 06:55 PM 4/19/98 -0400, Clines wrote:
>Pardon me but I believe it was the ones who dont want cell phones that
>started harrassing those that do. I believe you have it backwards...

You remember correctly.

I suggest that someone needs to invoke the old computer email thread rule
(Gordon's Law?) that states that all threads die as soon as a comparison to
Nazi's occurs. As a nonpurist wannabe thru-hiker, I will sacrifice my
credibility for the peace of the list:

All cell-phone huggers are slackpacking Nazi section hikers, who would
telephone their jackbooted eco-terrorist pizza delivers and disturb the
peaceful slumber of the downtrodden Luddite thruhikers.

Now, can we get back to dealing with other gear-head issues. Anybody see a
timber-rattler this weekend?

Bill Thorneloe
Atlanta, GA