[at-l] Swatara Gap, north for 20miles

Hey all,
    I just got back from doing about 20 miles starting at Swatara Gap.
Saturday was beautiful... plenty of sun, nice trail.. good views along the
way. No major problems...
    Sunday on the other hand was wet and mislabel. The one time I took my
pack off, I was steaming from all the wetness.

I went with my scout troop for the weekend... and there was an older guys
and younger guys. All did well. Anyhow...

I strained something in the left calf, and other wise some vitamin I could
take care of it.

We did pass the caretaker of the trail at about 8 mile north of Swatara gap.
We also stayed at the 501 shelter, which had the unusual light source to it.

Question for anyone out there...

Does anyone know if Moosette and Boomer made it last year?

Phil